- The best modern-day train travel
- June travel highlights: World's Ugliest Dog contest
- 20 reasons to visit ths year's World Cup host country
- Brazil gears up for the World Cup and the 2016 Summer Olympics
- travel guide to Budapest's must visit places
- Have you heard of the 'Tower Babies'?
- Marvin Gaye, Tintin... and a new Orient-Express route
- A look inside Malaysia's new low cost airport
- Why you should visit Perth once in your life
- In pictures: Taschen’s selection of heavenly hotels
Arts & Cuisine
Hotels + Suites
Travel with MSN Malaysia
Culture and the Arts
What's the most important thing you look for when you travel for leisure?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Scenery (eg. waterfalls, hills, valleys)
- Nightlife (eg. clubs, raves, parties)
- Relaxation (eg. spas, beach & water activities)
- Adventure (eg. jungle trekking, mountain climbing)
- Culture & history (eg. museums, galleries, old castles)
- People (friendliness of locals)
Australia & New Zealand
MSN Video is temporarily unavailable.