- Dubai breaks world record for firework display!
Dubai shattered the world record for the largest ever pyrotechnic display on New Year's Eve with a show involving more than half a million fireworks
- Announced: Winners of the 2013 Gold Circle Award in Malaysia
- International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta returns to Putrajaya in 2014!
- Iconic 'Eiffel Towers' around the world
- See the onion domes of St. Basil’s Cathedral in Russia
- February travel guide: Naked Festival, Japan
- Hang out with Paris' hippest crowd
- Must-see in Kochi: Traditional Kathakali dance
- Dubai: Largest ever pyrotechnic display on New Year's Eve
- Do you dare step into the void?
- A shack that looks different day and night
- The best boutique hotels awarded
- The ultimate travel guide to Oktoberfest
Travel with MSN Malaysia
What's the most important thing you look for when you travel for leisure?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Scenery (eg. waterfalls, hills, valleys)
- Nightlife (eg. clubs, raves, parties)
- Relaxation (eg. spas, beach & water activities)
- Adventure (eg. jungle trekking, mountain climbing)
- Culture & history (eg. museums, galleries, old castles)
- People (friendliness of locals)
Arsene Wenger frustrated by questions over break given to his players as they prepare to travel to Stoke on Saturday.
Date 27/2/14, Duration 2:02, Views 2